Explore your passion, add to your skill set or break into a new industry with our 3 day makeup course. Covering the three most popular looks for special occasions, including bridal, corrective techniques and tricks for enhancing features, this course will provide students with the right skill set to get ahead in the beauty industry. Across three days, you'll learn how to apply makeup on clients, models, yourself, for special occasions and photoshoots.
To maximise the learning within these sessions spaces are strictly limited to7 people per class, so we advise booking ahead of time.
Sessions will run over 3 consecutive Mondays from 10am-3.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
- Face Shapes & Colour Matching
- Natural Makeup
- Day Makeup
- Eye & Brow Shapes
- Smokey Eye Application
- Glamour Photoshoot
- Lip Shapes & Contouring
- Classic Glamour
- Black and White Photoshoot
There will be three intakes throughout 2017 with limited spaces, contact us for enrolment dates.
|Wkshp2||5th, 12th, 19th June|
- Brush set
- In class supplementary makeup kit - includes lash glue
- Cleanser, Toner & Moisturizer
- Face charts and written material
Students will need to bring:
- Their kit and/or daily makeup
- False lashes (optional)
- A usb stick
Options: Book all 3 or just the session you need
|Full 3-day course||
$600 ($200 per day)
|One off session (1 day)||$250|
To register or enquire call 0800 SERVILLES or email email@example.com
We offer a great alternative for schools delivering units 27701 and 28004, or needing help with an upcoming production.
Our expert with many years experience as Head of Hair & Makeup design on large theatre productions in New Zealand will come to your school and offer inspiring, informative and fun demonstrations, and/or hands on workshops that can cover the following:
- Principals of stage lighting
- Application techniques for a small and large stage for both Male and female
- How to Alter bone structure and features of the face with makeup
- Specific Character designs - Includes physiology
- Assist Students with character design
- Assist students with design application
- Product Knowledge
- Tool techniques
- Colour correction
- How to collaborate with a Director and other technical crew
We will work with you to deliver the information and subjects that you feel will be most beneficial in the session length that you decide. (Minimum session length is 1 hour and maximum group size is 30, smaller groups can come to our queen street premises if they wish.)
$200 for up to 20 students & $250 for up to 30 students: per hour sessions + GST