The ‘New Zealand Certificate in Barber Skills Level 3’ qualification is all you need to start your career in Barbering.
Learn how to create all the latest styles, as well as all the classics using Barbering techniques that can be relied on when trends change, securing long and successful careers. Graduates from this course will stand out to employers in the in-demand Barbering industry.
- Barbering theory & history
- Consultations including hair & scalp care
- Scissor cutting (long & short hair)
- Scissor & Razor combination cuts (Pompadour, Caesar etc)
- Clipper cuts (fades, buzz cuts, designs etc)
- Beard & Moustache design
- Mens styling & blow drying
- Product knowledge
- Sales, customer service & safe operating procedures
Course Dates 2018
|B7||31 July 18||12 April 19|
To find out more about our course dates please enquire.
This course is 34 weeks. Hours are Tue - Fri from 9am - 4pm. Monday is a self directed study day used for projects and assignments.
• Suitability to Barbering Industry
Fee Schedule 2018
|Total||$8,915.00 (incl GST)|
A letter will be sent to the applicant immediately following the interview to notify acceptance. On acceptance you will be required to return a contract to Servilles Academy within 5 working days.
Schedule an appointment and tour with the Servilles Academy Recruitment Team on 0800 SERVILLES or 09 308 0690. We encourage parents to accompany the prospective student to the interview as the course is very comprehensive and family support is important.