Start your career in Makeup by gaining the ‘New Zealand Certificate in Makeup and Skin care (Level 3)’ Qualification.
Students will gain work opportunities and experience while training such as theatre productions, beauty salons, retail counters, shows and photoshoots in preperation for employment in the in demand industry.
We use MAC Cosmetics to create the ultimate student kit.
- Application of basic beauty concepts for commercial salon use
- Knowledge of tools, equipment & safe operating procedures
- Knowledge of face & skin type structure & functions
- Customer service, communication & consultation
- Sales and product knowledge
- Skin conditions & indications for these
- Makeup & design theory
- Performing skin care services
- Performing make up services (special occasion, current looks and techniques, foundation special effects and paint work)
- Photoshoots, CV's and portfolio creation.
Course Dates 2018
|M7||31 July 18||14 Dec 18|
To find out more about our dates please enquire.
Course Duration & Hours
This course is 20 weeks. Hours are Tuesday - Friday from 9am - 3.30pm. Any additional work experience opportunities may be outside of these hours.
Fee Schedule 2018
|Total||$6,950.00 (incl GST)|
MAC kit upgrades are available for our students at dicounted rates.
Student fees will be held in trust in compliance with Section 236A of the Education Act 1989 as amended by the Education Act (No4) 199
A letter will be sent to the applicant immediately following the interview to notify acceptance. On acceptance you will be required to return a contract to Servilles Academy within 5 working days.
Schedule an appointment with the Servilles Academy Recruitment Team on 0800 SERVILLES or 09 308 0690.